Sunday 1 May 2011

Getting Started

Well, this was the first day of my summer break as I just finished my last exam of my second year university and what a beautiful day it was! It is also the first day that of my blog and it's a new thing to me and I am still figuring things out. I hope you enjoy reading as I bring day to day events that are happening at Lilybrook along with showing my passion for cattle and the agriculture industry.
 With that being said the first day of my break was spent sorting cows for the breeding season. Over the next few days we will be putting the bulls out with the cows along with breeding many of them through artificial insemination (AI). I will talk more about that as we do more of it. For now I hope you enjoy reading and bare with me as I figure things out!

No comments:

Post a Comment