Thursday 2 June 2011

"Life's a Dance"

 I am a very big fan of country music, I find they usually tell a story and can be relevant to life! So, as I was mowing the lawn today, I was thinking about some of these songs. One of the songs that I absolutely love and I think it has a lot of truth to it is "Life's a Dance," by John Michael Montgomery.

Life's a Dance

I think every one's life is a dance in different ways, sometimes we lead, sometimes we follow. And were always learning. The agriculture world is also a dance, it's ever changing but we continue to learn as life goes on. This song reminds me of my life and all I've learned and what I'm going to continue learning in my life dance!

Keep dancing!


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy from your post. I ma never read like this blog. It is so beneficial for me. As well as, I am bringing you Air Conditioner Repair in Fort Worth TX. You can get it and save your Cooling and heating equipment's.

    ReplyDelete